I just realized that most of my tweets are full of things I would love to blog about.
However, I can’t put my finger on wheter it is shyness or laziness that keeps me from doing so.
And now I’m reflecting on my blogging history. Which is actually quite laughable. Maybe I should do a compilation of my old posts. Like a best of.
I used to be very personal when blogging.
Maybe I should go back to that a little bit too…
- Orangina – Shake The Dispenser By Buzzman, France theinspiration.com/2017/01/orangi… via @_theinspiration 6 months ago
- Web design trends we can expect to see in 2017 tnw.to/2ihIogt via @thenextweb 7 months ago
- Full Size Nissan Made With 3D Pen By Karsan Haval theinspiration.com/2016/09/full-s… via @_theinspiration 10 months ago
- What’s Next for Entertainment: Three Predictions From Google Australia’s Head of Marketing @ThinkwithGoogle thinkwithgoogle.com/articles/whats… 10 months ago
- Why Recent Grads Are Breaking Up With Blogs in Favor of Podcasts adweek.it/2ciegmf 10 months ago